Saturday, January 24, 2009

HELLOHELLO:D had a great time with girlfriends today! met elaine, pearlyn and junru at macs today around 12noon and i had my breakfast there while they chatted and waited for me. haha! then headed to library and studied. WE WERE DAMN LUCKY TO GET A NICE FOUR SEATED TABLE IN THE CROWDED LIBRARY MAN! thank God ! :D i shared my music with elaine and junru shared with pearlyn. we studied for around an hour and was effective, yea :D haha more of these study dates please ! then had lunch but i didnt have enough money and pearlyn shared hers with me! so touched la she purposely help me take small bowl when i said i didnt need it. <3 then headed to the playground and had camwhoring session! IT WAS GREAT <3 haha then walked with elaine to bus interchange and she took 56 while i took 53. will post pictures now! credits to elaine's blog cause i lazy to transfer the pics from my phone. :B HAHA!



















HAHA thats all :D byesxz.
<3.



wednesdaywednesdaywednesday! :D

No comments: