Sunday, December 11, 2011

Starting over

WHADDUP!!!! Holy crap it's been ages since I last posted! Kinda miss blogging so here I am~ doubt anyone's gonna check out this dead blog so yupppp. The holidays has been kinda lonely I guess.. mostly wasting my time sleeping? Sleeping at 6am waking up at 7pm, usual holiday routine. haha so damn unhealthy but oh welllll. I just absolutely love the calm, peaceful atmosphere of the night. Like as in when everyone's asleep, and you're the only one awake. It's so quiet, so amazing. Hmmm I guess the only thing I'm really looking forward to now is the Taiwan trip :) finally leaving singapore for a holiday, hopefully i'll be able to buy stuffs there but i'll be eating my ass off, that's for sure haha. Been catching up on a few dramas too, himym, friends, new girl, antm hahaha. Well can't really think of anything else to blog about, so I think i'll just end off here.

Will blog again soon :) cya

No comments: