Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

Well it's been such a long time, and guess i'm a little too late to say this but, merry christmas and a happy new year :) Things been really different lately, so much changes happening around. Suddenly feels like i'm sec 1 all over again, new classmates, subjects, environment, everything. Trying my best to adapt though it's kinda tough.. I know this is quite late as my blog's been dead for very long, but I wanna thank all the awesome people around me in 2 faith, especially people like Elaine, Jasmine, Pearlyn, Junru, Mei hui, who seen the truely crazy and unglam side of me hahaha. Love you all and thanks for being an impt part of my life :)


Happy new year!

1 comment:

Jazzymone said...

BUT YOUR HAIR IS SCREWED IN A NICE WAAAAAY ! and aw, i love you too, muamua, -flying kiss, beary hugs- can you update more often now? muahahahahahah, :B