Sunday, October 17, 2010

Freedom


Exams are over! ;D most of the papers were difficult, but I think only to me haha! Anw after exams, me elaine jasmine junru meihui michelle and vonnie went to amk hub to catch "Child's eye" :) scared the shit out of me srsly LOL. My first time watching horror in cinema! hahaha. but it's really good, so go watch! hahaha. oh and before that we had lunch at shabu-shi, a jap buffet restaurant. awesome! ate alot, but elaine ate the most LOL. sry guys, I destroyed the tom yam soup HAHAHA. okay anw, had a great meal :D after the movie, meihui had to go home, and it was still quite early so the rest of us went to michelle's house. hahaha my fave condo <3 had loads of fun, went to gym + took pictures (Elaine took all the pervertic ones) hahaha! hmm then around 7 we went home :) hehe pictures on facebook!



because it's killing me and you don
't know

No comments: