Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WWW

This is so long ago but who cares ! haha. WWW was fun today, although all the rides were taken till kinda sian-ed. haha. Realised that i love sitting expressways on buses and long-bus rides are kinda fun when you're talking non-stop. haha. but it'll be better if our( me & elaine) bladders weren't bursting. (yes, again) LOL, i think we both have a problem ! 8) i have a lot of things to do tmr, like going to school, tidy my table, etc. sorry uh, can't watch the movies tmr ! :( elaine, i know you dont want me to go ! hahaha. D:

Trying my best to update everyday !

Goodnight !

Oh and, how come many of you don't believe i will rang wei to elderly ! (my previous post's pic) I WILL LOR, IMMA NICE PERSON! D<

Oh oh and I AM SO COOL I CAN UNDERSTAND PATTERNS. (to those who saw my screwed post yesterday. LOL )

Tags replies:

shir, pearlyn , debbie: HAHA, CHANGED ALR ! BLOGGER IS SCREWED YESTERDAY. BUT I AM SO COOL I CAN UNDERSTAND PATTERNS HAHAHAHA.
ginola: haha, thanks ! and what's with the king ?! LOL.
weiqiang: UNCLE ! ~
elaine: LOL, cause i change alr mah ! hahaha.
vanessa: HAHAHA, >D I AM ELDERLY ! -coughs-
fiona: LOL, where got ?! btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! <3


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONAAAAAAAAA! <3 LOVE ALWAYZZZ!

No comments: