Saturday, June 13, 2009

east coast !

I just realised i love beaches to the max ! wooooo~ Anw, went for class party at east coast yesterday, not really like a class party uh, everyone's seperated into many groups. lol. met rachel, nikki and ogin at tpy, then trained to bedok inerchange, (as what my brother advised, but it was a longer way !) and got lost there for damn long. LOL. took 197 to parkway parade, and walked in circles until we finally found the underpass. walked for super long i tell you, then still got lost in east coast park. HAHA joke. then finally found where the others were, put our bags down, and me, nikki and rachel went to rent bikes. :D cycling has become my newest hobby, esp cycling near the shore, super romantic man ! :P then we stopped our bikes at a part of a beach where there's no people, and started enjoying the beach and taking wonderful pictures ! I love the sound of the crashing waves, the feel of the sea breeze ruffling through my hair. (♥) Then, after a few hours we returned our bikes and my whole body was still wet and sandy. :S hahaha! nvm, thats what you should be at the beach ! I cant stand nikki ! everytime the water touches her she will scream. -.- LOL retarded. then went to 7-eleven to buy ice-cream, after a while went home. got lost again, but at the end took bus 31 home. 21 stops eh ! HAHA. Had a great time yesterday, heehee. And now my house's a mess cuz i just moved. I just saw boxes. okay, that was random.

That's about all, bye ! Anw, the pics are below. heehee.




































No comments: