Saturday, April 25, 2009

TODAY ROCKED.
cuz my bdae's on sun, so my friendz were preparing to give me my presents today. :D so today woke up and went to school like normal. then when i headed to my class then they were like, " eh gladys come alr! " then they quickly hide their presents, and i was super hanging in the air la ! like dont know whats going to happen to me, they may throw a cake at me anytime. LOL. then i sat down and turned back, and then jasmine suddenly place a book right in front of my face and said," this book is damn nice." LOL! and then i know she was trying to block me from looking back, cuz the were preparing their presents. and i treid to peek and jasmine used the book to follow the direction of my head. HAHA! then had flag raising and went to science lessons as usual. then had drama, and my group sort of screwed a little, but overall it was okay. (: then it was recess and we were released at 1105, and was supposed to eat finish at 1125. and then as i was walking, pearlyn gave me my present, and said: " happy birthday! " and then i peeked inside the plastic bag and it was the cookies she and elaine baked ! omg ! :D i was so gullible manz to believe that they were going to bake for teachers' day. -.- now you know why. haha. junru was also part of the cookies present. then elaine also gave me a protrait of me , (which doesn't look like me at all) but izzokay! i (L) it. :D and a short letter behind. i hugged elaine, pearlyn and junru. Then i thought there was no more surprises, so me elaine and michelle went for recess and was late. i spilled green tea on the way to class, sick. okay that was random but anw we were late so we headed back to mrs low's (form teacher) homeroom. and i reminded elaine NOT to tell mrs low that my bdae was on sunday. LOL. cuz i thought my bdae nobody will know, except for elaine, pearlyn they all. but actually the whole class knew. -.- LOL. then when i went into the class, everyone was like, : " eh! gladys come alr ! hide ! hide! " and then they hid a green huge cupboard. LOL. then elaine go tell mrs low that my bdae is on sunday. -.- haha. then mrs low suggest to the whole class to sing a bdae song for me, and when the class was singing , debbie and jasmine suddenly came towards me and gave me a huge green plastic cupboard(which you use for projects) and with 4 photos of me , elaine, jasmine and debbie, with most of my friends' bdae wishes for me and signature. and they were still singing the bdae song ! omg , i was super touched, i almost cried. i mean those who i thought was impossible to wish me happy birthday actually did, so i was surprised yet happy at the same time. (: and i hugged debbie and jasmine on the spot, and it was such a memorable moment to remember. i was so happy, i couldn't really focus what was happening around me. haha. then had chinese, pissed with the teacher again. seriously what is her problem omg. >:( nevermind, then had chapel , didnt know how to squezze with the big cupboard, but managed to squeeze from the back of the class to the front. LOL. then had an announcement that those guides which were going to camp christine have t report at the back of the hall now. and then i have to squeeze all the way back again. -.- lol. then placed the green cupboard in the general office, and changed to guides polo and kcp shorts. and i waited for junru, elaine pearlyn debbie jasmine to come down from chapel, so that i can thank them aain and give them a final hug. but at the end only michelle and junru came down, so i hugged both of them. haha. (: then went to freaking lim chu kang road which was so far away form bishan. then had to pitch a tent ON THE GRASS FULL OF FLYING SPIDERS, GRASSHOPPERS, BEETLES AND ALL THE OTHER INSECTS WITH MORE THAN 4 LEGS. and i have a thousand mosquito bites now. we learnt how to pitch a tent which took more than an hour ( ON THE GRASS) and then taking it down again. -.- like a fool. anw, i have a phobia for grass now. what the crap. LOL. then around 6pm we boarded the bus back to school but there was a massive jam and it took more than an hour to get back. but had a fun time laughing with fiona, weishan they all. haha. headed back to school, took my green cupboard and collect my uniform from my locker and went home. :D


I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS DAY SUPER SPECIAL FOR ME AND EVEN A SIMPLE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" IS ENOUGH. THIS BIRTHDAY IS SUPER MEMORABLE AND I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU. <3 ESP 1FAITH. :D

not forgetting elaine, pearlyn, junru, debbie and jasmine. <3

pictures will be posted tml !

No comments: