Sunday, March 22, 2009

hello ! :D my mum is sick. :( today woke up at 2pm, made breakfast/lunch for myself, dad and brother. then around 4plus headed to grandma's place. then when i was at the bus stop joey called me and said my brother and her going to drive and pick me. haha anw my brother just got his driving license. :P then went one big round and reached ah ma's house. then shirlene and family reached alr, and we decided to go to amk's mcdonalds for a snack/ice cream. then aliang korkor (shirlene's brother) ride his motorbike in front of our car. HAHAHA SUPER COOL. then around 6plus went back, the whole lim family super hyper as usual and the whole house was super noisy ! LOL. then ate dinner, chatted and played cards w cousins and then sang birthday song and cutted cake/took pictures. i <3 the durian cake man ! its like ice cream, but there is the real durian inside hahaha ! bought by nelvin korkor's gf ! :D thankzzzz! then around 1 hour later everybody starts going home. haha. had a great day ! :D

over you.

No comments: