Monday, October 27, 2008

hiiii:D
today woke up at 12. washed up and went out to thomson with my mum for brunch then mum went to thomson plaza and i headed down to ps to meet shir. then met her alr followed her to cotton on to buy the shirt/tanktop(whatever you call it.) but couldnt find it so trained to orchard's cotton on and found it. so shir bought it then we called joey to ask her where was she. she said far east so me and shir headed down there. we didnt know that it was raining like whatthehellozxz heavy so we ran in the rain. LOL. cool. then met joey, her mum, ah ma and aunty nancy and went shopping. wooo. ah ma bought for me a black skirt for 28bucks and a crown tanktop for shir for 20bucks i think. haha thanks ah ma! loveesss. then after shopping they treated me and shir for currypuff and bubbletea then me and shir trained while the rest bused. haha and im blogging here now! :D yay i finally posted. haha bye :D

No comments: