Thursday, October 9, 2008

hah.

hey. since psle is over , i would like to revive this blog and thank some people who are very important in my life.

JOEY;BELOVED COUSIN
♥♥
hey there. thanks for all the support during my exams and jiayou-ing for me! haha always remember to think of the positive side of your troubles and i'll always be there for you , kay! ;D loves.

SHIRLENE;BELOVED COUSIN
♥♥
thanks also for the support and everything. haha if you need any advice also , you can always ask me kay! lovess.


JEREMY;BELOVED COUSIN♥♥
haha hello! hows life. good luck for your results ah! walao you copy me want to go anderson-.- LOL KIDDING. DONT GET ANGRY.

ALIM;FRIEND

hiiii thanks for your encouragement also! good luck in everything! p.s. i'll ask you for tissue next time kay! :D

FAMILY

for supporting me in everything.

and everybody else who are really important in my life.


sometimes i wonder if we were even friends in the beginning.

No comments: